Colloidal silver toothpaste has many great uses for our teeth. Until the use of antibiotics became more of a standard, colloidal silver was the popular medicine to use. It has been used for centuries. The Romans and Greeks stored water and other liquids in silver containers. It is used as an anti-viral, anti-bacterial, and anti-virus aid. Colloidal silver is not patentable and will not be but drugs are and will continue to be patented. So what is colloidal silver toothpaste and why should we use what the drug companies do not want us to.
What is colloidal silver?
Colloidal silver comes from two ingredients, silver and water. The word “colloid” from colloidal simply means that particles are suspended in a solution. In this product, particles would be the silver and the suspended part would be the purified water. Other than just these two ingredients, there is nothing else that you would need to add.
Which Should You Use? Nature’s Antibiotics or Pharma’s Antibiotics? The Disadvantages of Antibiotics:
To make a decision on which is better, it will be better to talk about the disadvantages of both nature’s and Pharma’s antibiotics. Both of these products are trying to give us the same results. They are both trying to help us but one has too many unnecessary and unwanted side effects.
- Unlike colloidal silver, which will leaves beneficial enzymes in you body, pharmaceutical antibiotics eliminates beneficial enzymes.
- Unlike colloidal silver, which does not allow for single-celled germs to mutate into silver-resistant forms, pharmaceutical antibiotics, after being used for long period of times, will start to have a smaller and smaller effect, until it barely can help at all.
- Pharmaceutical antibiotics have common and uncommon side effects, such as:
- Upset stomach
- Abdominal cramps
- Allergic reaction such as swelling and shortness of breath, etc.
- Rashes on skin.
- Even Early labor – (My own wife experienced this- we did not know this nor were we told by the doctors that this could cause it)
- Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, I was not able to find any disadvantages to taking colloidal silver, other than one person that turned a different color from overdosing on homemade colloidal silver for years! Also, there have been no recorded deaths from taking it.
The human body does not develop any tolerance to using it so it can be taken as long as needed. It is a natural remedy for many kinds of problems. It is safe for humans and animals alike. When you are prescribed antibiotics, make sure to do you research to see what side effects it can cause and what you can substitute for it. Remember, that the longer you are prescribed to use the antibiotics by a doctor, the more damage you can place on you body’s immune system. Make sure to always read the labels and inserts that come with medicine the doctor’s prescribe. Knowing the risks is key before ingesting or injecting something.
Pushers of pharmaceutical antibiotics even warn that if you take them too often, there is a high chance that the bacteria will become resistant to the drugs and then when you really need the drug, they won’t be strong enough to help you. They call it antibiotic resistance (or bacterial resistance) and it is a growing problem for doctors when they don’t want to use anything natural or anything else. Doctor’s also say that you must finish the entire course of treatment even if you think you are better because there’s a chance for the relapse, which will probably lead to resistant bacteria!
If, for some reason, you do have to take the pharmaceutical antibiotics, remember to always take plenty of pre and probiotics to grow good bacteria back that is located in the lower digestive tract.
What is the best way to use it?
There are a few ways you can use it, but frankly, any way you use it is better than not using it at all. Here are 5 ways:
- Sublingual absorption – You put some drops under you tongue and wait for it to dissolve into your bloodstream. The reason you put it under your tongue is because that is the fastest way your body can absorb it. Once you’ve waited a few minutes, you can spit it out of you mouth.
- Orally – This second way is similar to the first way but you ingest it. It is estimated that roughly 10 percent of the colloidal silver will work its magic and stay in the body, while the other 90 percent will leave through the urine.
- Swish in you mouth – For 5-10 minutes, swish it in your mouth and then spit it out. The longer you can do it, the better. Doing it this way, you will hold it everywhere in you mouth and then get rid of it so that nothing will be deposited in you body.
- External Application – You can also administer coloidal silver on wounds. You can use it as a sterilizer or disinfectant on any open wound that you may have. It’s safe for children and adults.
- As a Cleaning Agent – If you want to, although this is not always a cost effective way, you can use the colloidal silver on a cloth and clean your house, car or anywhere else. It is a great disinfectant!
What does Big Pharma say about it?
By now, it may be obvious as to why pharmaceutical companies would have an issue with this kind of product, but here is some information. Because no one is likely to fund a company or group of scientists to test the effects of colloidal silver in humans for no monetary gain, we will likely never have such results. Not many people will invest their money into something they can not patent or receive monetary gains on. Words like “anxiety” and “cure” are already patented, so if you advertise the benefits of any product (even if it CAN cure an illness) using certain patented words, the FDA will stop you from selling until you change it.
Although colloidal silver is probably the safest natural antibiotic out there, the medical professionals feel they need to fear-monger the public by saying that you can turn blue or get argyria, a darkening of skin. Even though there is no evidence that will prove that this will happen if you take it under normal circumstances, they will continue their agenda. The most important thing you can do though is make sure you are NOT buying artificial or cheap colloidal silver but something like silver protein or ionic silver.
Where do I buy colloidal silver toothpaste?
Colloidal silver in toothpaste is a great and safe idea. It will help you with you health and keep you in the best health that it can give. Here are two options. You can either buy you own colloidal silver and add it to the toothpaste every time you brush or you can buy this product that my family uses. It is the best quality that I have found so far.
Available on Amazon Prime! (Link)
Super Blue Toothpaste:
- For adults:
Available on Amazon Prime! (Link)
- For children- Bubble Gum:
Available on Amazon Prime! (Link)
If you have tried this toothpaste, please be sure to leave your comments below. It will be great to hear your experience! Thank you